Categories Menu

Effexor vs zoloft weight gain

Forum Forums Collaboration Effexor vs zoloft weight gain

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  ininpedi1974 12 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

ininpedi1974
    Participant

CLICK HERE CLICK HERE CLICK HERE CLICK HERE CLICK HERE
    I am currently on effexor and have no weight gain issues or other side effects. I
    take 150 mg per day. I have also tried an antidepressant called Escitalopram (or
     …My side effects are still weight gain not like the paxil, trouble having … Or should i
    jus stick with Zoloft and not waste my time with Effexor.Feb 14, 2018 Venlafaxine (Effexor) vs Sertraline (Zoloft) for hot flashes, … Nevertheless both
    sertraline and venlafaxine may lead to significant weight gain.Jun 28, 2011 Up to 25% of people who take antidepressants gain weight. … Paxil, Prozac, and
    Zoloft — can cause a weight gain of 10 pounds or more.However, mirtazapine is less likely to make people gain weight compared to …
    and reuptake inhibitor; venlafaxine (Effexor) and venlafaxine ER (Effexor XR), …Nov 30, 2016 … (Pamelor), paroxetine (Paxil), venlafaxine (Effexor), or sertraline (Zoloft). They
    also … Compared to citalopram, the weight gain linked to other …May 25, 2018 Learn about the challenge of weight gain when treating depression and … It is
    possible that you will notice no change in weight or that you will …Jun 17, 2016 SSRI weight gain can be 10 pounds or more and may be more … weight gain
    weight gain is very infrequent with sertraline (Zoloft) treatment. Venlafaxine (
    Effexor) and weight gain – thought to have little risk of weight gain; …Zoloft (sertraline) is good for treating depression and anxiety, but it can … sex
    drive, an inability to orgasm or ejaculate, and minor weight gain (1 to 5 pounds).Effexor vs zoloft weight gain – I have gained 20 pounds in 9 months from Effexor (
    venlafaxine). Will I be able to lose the weight if I switch to Zoloft or will Zoloft …

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.